Noelle Nieporte ~ Closet Confessions
Noelle Nierporte has invited a special guest to her home
to help eliminate the regrets in your closet!
Please join us from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
on Wednesday, November 10th
Alicia Richmond, founder of Chic on a Shoestring and featured weekly on ABC4's Good Things Utah, will be at my house to help us to stop wasting money on our wardrobe. "The most expensive piece of clothing you own is the item you only wear once or twice," Alicia says. She likes to work with Real People with Real Bodies and Real Budgets.
So to take advantage of group pricing, I'm gathering 10 - 15 women together and the cost is only $40 each. A one-on-one, two-hour shopping consultation with Alicia is typically $150. But first come, first serve because we want to keep it a small, quaint group, so please join us.
- Stop wasting money on clothes that are not flattering to your body-type.
- Bring six pieces or three outfits to have evaulated by Alicia.
- Learn the "Rule of Thirds"
- Receive a packet to help you apply the principles.
- Enjoy an evening with friends and leave with a better body self-image (check out her the Testimonials page).
- Answer the dreaded, "What type of jean?" question.
For your security, all payments are processed through PayPal. However, you do not need to have a PayPal account. Payments can be made by using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card.
Don’t go to another jean party and buy jeans that don’t fit...
...invest in yourself and learn what's best for your body-type!