My Experience is the Difference!
After college I was determined to head to New York and immerse myself in the fashion mecca, but life had other plans. This change in direction helped me to realize a practical application of the principles I had learned and share them with the everyday woman and I have been doing that for the last 15 years.
Some of the highlights:
- 15 years working with 1,000's of REAL women.
- 10 years on TV with a weekly fashion segment on Good Things Utah (ABC) and currently on air with Fresh Living (CBS).
- 6 years as the manager of Personal Styling and Community Relations at Nordstrom.
- 3 years in Women's Ready-to-wear at Marshall Field's in Chicago.
- A bachelor's degree in Clothing and Textiles from Brigham Young University.
- Awarded an internship with Alexander Julian in New York.
- Stylist for Clinton Kelly's Makeover America Tour for Macy's at City Creek grand opening.
- An instructor at the University of Utah for Lifelong Learning.
- Invited to present on "Dressing for the Media" at the National Governors Association Annual Meeting in 2011.
- Frequent guest speaker at Brigham Young University.
- Member of Macy's Regional Advisory Council.
- And... I am a REAL mom, with a REAL body and a REAL budget.